The cookies which we use do not store any personal data or any type of information which can identify you. In case you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that they are deleted from your hard disk, blocked or you are alerted in case they have been installed. To continue without modifying the cookies settings, just continue on the web site.
You can get more information about cookies and their use in www.aboutcookies.org
The types of cookies we use:
Cookies strictly necessary:
These cookies are necessary for the proper use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operating.
These cookies collect information about visitors make use of the web, eg page views , loading errors ... It is generic and anonymous information , which does not include personal data or identifying information is collected to visitors , with the ultimate aim of improving web performance . By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.
These cookies allow recall information (such as your username, language or region in which it is located) and personal characteristics. For example, the ability to offer personalized content and information based on criteria you provided voluntarily. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes made to the text size, fonts, and other parts customizable web page. They are also used to provide some services requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect can be anonymous and cannot be tracked their activity on other websites. By visiting our website, you accept the installation of these cookies on your device.
How to manage cookies on your computer
- When you open the browser, click [ Tools ] on the top tab and select [ Options ] .
- Settings, click [ privacy ] .
- Brand [ allow cookies management ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- When you open the browser, click [ Tools ] " on the top tab and select [ Options ] .
- Check the tab [Privacy] making sure is set to a medium security level or lower.
- If Internet settings are not average blocking cookies.
- When you open the browser, click " Tools" on the top and select the tab "options" .
- Select the Privacy icon.
- Click on cookies, marking “allow installation of cookies”.
- When you open the browser, click “Tools" on the top and select the tab "options" .
- Click on the tab “Security" and check if the “Block access of third party cookies” is checked or not.
- Click on "Save”..
installation of cookies on Mac
If you have a Mac and want to allow access to our cookies on your computer, please follow the instructions below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Enter “Explorer" and select “Preferences“ in the navigation bar .
- Do scroll down until you see “Cookies" just below received files.
- Mark “Do not ask again “.
Safari on OSX
- Go into Safari and select “Preferences " in the navigation bar .
- Tab "Security" and mark the " accept cookies".
- Select the option : " Only from the current site I'm browsing ".
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Enter "Mozilla" or " Netscape " and on the top of your browser, check the option " Settings ".
- Do scroll down until you see “Cookies" below the “Privacy and Security”.
- Check the " Allow access to cookies only from the current site ".
- Enter "Opera” and select “Menu" and "Settings" in the navigation bar.
- Select [ Settings ] and click on [Advanced ].
- Mark [ Accept Cookies ].